Join Alberta Innovates for their FREE two-part webinar in their INVENTURE$ Unbound Connect Series, focusing on the bioeconomy:
Nov. 26: 10 a.m. – 11 a.m. MT – Introduction to Biomass Feedstock Supply Chain Management
On Day 1, Nov. 26, they will introduce you to supply-chain basics and the Canadian Biomass Supply Chain Risk (BSCR) Standards, a critical tool for investment decisions.
- Biomass Supply Chain Basics, presented by Michael Leung, Consultant to BioAlberta.
- Driving Bio-Based Investment in Alberta: Leveraging Canada’s New Standards for Biomass Supply Chain Risk with the BD Zone Initiative, presented by Jordan Solomon, President, Ecostrat
Dec. 3: 9 a.m. – 11 a.m. MT – Alberta Showcase
Alberta Innovates is pleased to present these two follow-up sessions on Day 2, Dec. 3:
Session 1 – Managing biomass supply, a first-hand experience:
- Under Construction: Building Alberta’s hemp feedstock supply chain from the ground up, presented by Aaron Barr Director, Canadian Hemp Trade Alliance and CEO of Canadian Rockies Hemp
Session 2 – Two innovative, made-in-Alberta digital tools that could be applied to developing and managing biomass supply chain:
- BRIMS – A geospatial information system (GIS) tool for regional feedstock resource mapping in Alberta, presented by Scott Wilson, Resource Analyst, Silvacom
- A Success Story: A digital platform’s critical role in Canada’s Sustainable Beef Initiative, presented by Tom Ogaranko, Chief Innovation Officer, TrustBIX